Friday 1 March 2013

Posted by Kathie on 17:50 2 comments
This was my first attempt at stamping. I bought a little stamper set that came with a random plate, which to my delight was flower based and really quite lovely so here are the results;


First one is a close up with flash because you can really see how lovely the basecoat is with this lighting. It's Sally Hensen's Shiny Penny, two coats and it looks great on it's own;


I then used Barry M black to stamp on the flower design and I was really happy with how it showed up. Covered with a top coat and it looked lovely! 


And then here's without flash so you can see the stamp better.


It's a really fun and super quick way to create designs but there's something to be said for spending a bit more time doing it yourself so I don't know how often I'll be using this but it's a great little gadget to have!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm still undecided about whether to get some stamping stuff or not, but these look really cute without looking OTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome at the stamping. I want the plates that have full nail designs, I'm not a big fan of the smaller designs, which is all I have. I've used mine a couple of times,but not as much as I thought I would. I've also seen this polish in our poundland but thought it looked horrible so never picked it up. Now I've seen it on your fingers I WANT IT! I bet they never stock it again!

    ReplyDelete